Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Aspirations

Teagan's arms have finally started to grow long enough that she can decently reach to wipe her own booty after she has a dooty. She is like her mother in that she has seriously short arms in comparison to what they should be in proportion to the rest of her body. There is a test to determine this- no joke.

Anyhoo, yesterday evening, she went #2. When the task was complete she ran out of the bathroom all excited and proud and ran up to me yelling, "Mom, I went poop and I wiped my own butt! Aren' t you proud of me?!"

"Good job Teagan. How did it go? Do I need to check?" I asked.

She informed me, "No, it was awesome!"

"Awesome huh?" I chuckled.

Teagan: "Yeah, I'm the Awesome-est Butt Wiper Ever!"

Now there's something for all of us to aspire to.

1 comment:

Beeler Family said...

Out of the mouth of babes - gotta love it! I bet she doesn't realize how much more awesome you feel about one less bottom to wipe than she does!