Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Packed and Dry



Teagan has this thing where she LOVES to put her baby dolls and stuffed animals in Rubbermaid bins. She packs them in there nice and tight and then snaps the lid on...nice and tight. It just seems wrong on so many levels doesn't it?! I can't help but laugh whenever I see a new stuffed and shoved toy! I asked her what the deal is with doing that - to which she replied: "Oh, it's so they won't get scared and they feel safe."
And yet I can't help but think that her poor little lamb is scared to death of suffocating and feels anything but safe!
To make matters even more interesting. I found one of Teagan's dolls all tied up on her dresser with her jump rope. She told me that she got her wet and that she was "hanging her out to dry." I shudder to think she gets her parenting tactics from me:)

No comments: