Friday, January 30, 2009

Dirty Girl

So when James and Teagan give each other a "beat down" (that means play wrestle in this house) it's not uncommon for the fun and games to escalate into an all out brawl at times. James has the strength, speed and agility, of a cheetah, equipped with animal sound effects and all. Teagan on the other hand is a strong little brute as well but when she gets tired of James pinning her down...well...she starts to play dirty.

Though some may find this to be unacceptable play wrestling terms-I completely understand where she's coming from!!! You feel you have no defenses left against their strength and tickeling and teasing. So then you're forced to pull out all the stops!! Personally, I'm not above hair pulling and eye gouging if necessary- just ask James. If this is warned or even occurs then my husband knows I'm serious and it's time to stop and to alleviate my frustration he should allow me a free jab of 2 to even up the score!

Anyway, today James and Tea were going at it giggles and all....I had a feeling where things were headed and I warned James that he better let up a bit before Teagan brings out "the ugly stick." So of course she got frustrated and pulled out the all powerful "scissor legs" maneuver. This is when she locks him between her scissored legs, either around his chest, belly, and sometimes neck. I taught her this after years of hard learned "legs on" lessons given to me by my own beloved father. James has dealt with this move for a couple years now. However, she has apparently perfected said death grip by adding an even more tortureful tactic....a TOOT!!!

"Listen James!!!..I'm gonna toot on you too if you don't stop it!"
...insert rip, roar, and all here....
"See, I told you...now get off me and leave me alone or I'll do it again!"

She sealed the deal alright. In some weird and twisted way I felt proud. I might have to try that one myself...be warned Babe.

No comments: