Monday, January 26, 2009

I need to feed...

Teagan woke up from her nap...marched into my room with a bewildered look on her face and said with a voice of absolute sinister consternation "MOMMY! Look at my belly! It's so small and so hungry you NEED to feed me. It said that."

I don't think she was totally awake because she doesn't usually talk to me like that and as soon as I told her that James was watching Pooh Bear- she snapped out of it, squeezed me and ran downstairs.

However, I can totally sympathize and totally relate. I love to eat! It's one of my favorite past times and I do a lot of it. I want a shirt that says, "I exercise to eat." I get seriously crabby when I need to feed! Unfortunate though that as adults we can't just cry out like a baby when we need to communicate that we're hungry....and now all his hungry business has made me hungry. I'm off to feed!

No comments: